NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

The ad API seems to have broken the preloader. I've tested this on all of the decent browsers (being Safari, Chrome, and Firefox).

Matchmaker Matchmaker

Roll, cut, print. I think you should pursue this thing.

Layton Raises His Hand Layton Raises His Hand

So Professor Layton's not a gentleman? Because he definitely didn't extend his pinky finger befor slapping the shizzle out of that bizzle.

Kiigen responds:

It definitely was extended on moment of impact, at least.

The Legend Of Awkwardness The Legend Of Awkwardness

You should have gone way further with the sign slaughter scene. Other than that, the general technical difficulties the others mentioned keep this from being a perfect parody flash.

How to get more views How to get more views

It's been done way better by too many others to count.

AwesomeMate responds:

No, I think my version is superior.

Piranha 3DD In A Nutshell Piranha 3DD In A Nutshell

I watched this instead of studying for an important exam!

Pikachu on Acid Pikachu on Acid

So would it sound weird if I said most of my dreams are like this?

Amnesia: The Dick Decent Amnesia: The Dick Decent

It's the perfect mix of silly and eerie. While your art style could definitely use a bit of improvement, you've got your timing and storytelling nailed.

The Christmas Party The Christmas Party

I'm not gonna lie. This feels like what the portal was originally about. It's pure fun told through animation, and there were some cool things this guy seemed to achieve with the technology. Yeah, the music was Scatman John, and that's kinda copyrighted, but it's not like that's some kind of rarity around here. Yes, the drawing was not up to the high standards to which the likes of JohnnyUtah and The Swain have brought this portal (why am I drawing blanks on more recent artists?), but it contained a liveliness sometimes lost when that sort of quality rises.

That being said, I'm giving you a three because there was that issue with the music and the visuals, and this didn't really feel like a finished product in the end. I'm not saying this is bad, but it's not quite the next Tarboy or Tank Men. Don't take my 3 as an insult, because I'm trying to grade a bit tougher. If you want a five from me, and I look forward to giving you one, you're going to have to polish all of your skills and come up with something that legitimately impresses me. From what you've shown here, I can tell it's possible. All it takes is some pushing on your part.

No Service No Service

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

*gasp*

Oh man! That's... that's just about the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in my life. Good... good work, man.

...now I need some water...