NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

The ad API seems to have broken the preloader. I've tested this on all of the decent browsers (being Safari, Chrome, and Firefox).

Matchmaker Matchmaker

Roll, cut, print. I think you should pursue this thing.

Layton Raises His Hand Layton Raises His Hand

So Professor Layton's not a gentleman? Because he definitely didn't extend his pinky finger befor slapping the shizzle out of that bizzle.

Kiigen responds:

It definitely was extended on moment of impact, at least.

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

If you're not a fan of Nutcasenightmare's games already, this may not be your type of experience. Even if you are a fan, this may not be what you really expect from one of his games. Best known for his :The Game: series, he's been lauded for his sardonic nature, his quick wit, and his broad-strokes political satire. This is none of that. There are hints of it throughout the game (especially in the opening and closing sequences), but this is a personal tale, and it's the most genuine experience he has ever created. It's the story of Nicky Case as told by Nicky Case in the evolved style of Nutcasenightmare (a.k.a. Nicky Case, if you couldn't already piece that together).

If you felt like this game was "unrealistically naive", "overly dramatic", or "hard to believe", that's okay. After all, our good friend Nicky admitted in the beginning that not all of this was true. That's the vital part, though. Because we already know that some of it's been dramatized or fictionalized, it doesn't matter. It's the story that counts, and it's well-told in earnest.

I've enjoyed Nutcasenightmare's games for a long time, but this is – by far – the best real experience he has ever created.

Galactic Gems 2: NF Galactic Gems 2: NF

This is going to sound incredibly harsh, but it kind of goes in line with what NeonSpider is saying.

As it's been pointed out, there is nothing "technically" wrong with this game. That said, there is really nothing unique about it either. The graphics (albeit nice) are generic. The music (again, nice) is generic. The mechanics (though relatively polished) are unoriginal, and it all just comes together to look like a generic clone. There's nothing identifiable about this game. I could not describe this game in any way that does not describe Bejeweled (and yes, they've done space-themed backgrounds too).

If you don't feel like changing up the gameplay, maybe give us some cutscenes with twisting subplots and intergalactic intrigue. That way, we'd have something to get invested to, and when I'm trying to get friends to play it, I could say "it's Bejeweled with cutscenes" rather than just "it's Bejeweled".

You Only Get One SpaceMan You Only Get One SpaceMan

Fun little game, nothing too new or groundbreaking, and very short without much replay value, but it was enjoyable for the time I played it.

Battle Stations Battle Stations

Seriously, though, we're just blessed to have you posting here.

Rebirth Rebirth

This is the best parody/tribute of Christopher Nolan as a whole that I've ever experienced.

Sad Violin Ensemble Loop Sad Violin Ensemble Loop

I love the concept of this, but there's just not enough to it. A twelve second loop gets pretty grating after six and nearly a half minutes. I really did start off thinking this would be great, though, as I felt it was the start of an amazing piece, but it never moved on from that. You never took it past the prelude, and that's where this fell disappointingly short. You've prepared a lovely dish, now put some meat on it.

Ossikater responds:

Its supposed to tease and leave the listener wanting more. Sure its not a Disintegration loop 1.1 but who can recreate a track like that hehe. Thanks anyway for your words. I love getting people to think and share there toughts

RicePirate RicePirate

Where's the rice, mate?

The Snake The Snake

...intriguing.

Wind Wind

The shading on the body feels right, but her face seems too flat. Also, her lips and nose are... off. They're not mispositioned. They're just... um... off. Your hands aren't bad, though I can see two fingers at least that could use some retouching.

I like what you did with her hair and her head, but you didn't really do much with her body. Give her some action. She's shaking her hair around while she's buck naked. Why? Use her pose to give her some purpose.

Kinsei responds:

You were a lot more generous on the subject of the hands that I would have been. Ahh well I'll keep trying to practice them so I can draw them better.

The face, the face is a serious flaw of this piece. I should have reworked it. The nose looks broken, and the rest looks like it was smashed with a board.

The pose could have had a little more motion add to it. Perhaps a bit more twist in the torso.